Assalamualaikm,
Haip!!!,My Name is Atasha Nabila binti Haron.Im 20 years old now.Im not kind of rich person.Im the 1st children.My father had passed away 2 years ago.He is the reason why i be like this.Why i love photography,started from him.The tragedy.But its not the tragedy actually,its about starting new life.My life..What i should be.I love him..

What is 'Photography' ?

Photography is about the process of recording pictures by means of capturing light on a light sensitive medium such as sensor or film.'Phos' means light while 'Graphics' means drawing and together meaning "Drawing with Light'..It not just that.Its about understanding and love the subject before capturing..Feels it..That the result is = the best!!
Here i share all my artwork.I am not gonna say that my artwork is the best but for me,now,its the best.From days to days,month to month,i try to improve it.Take a look..There some experience i'll share..Funny,Sad and maybe cool..enjoyed it!! ^.^

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

HDR -HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE -





high-dynamic-range imaging (HDRI or just HDR) is a set of techniques that allow a greater dynamic range of luminance be
tween the lightest a
nd darkest areas of an image than current standard digital imaging techniques or photographic methods. This wide dynamic range allows HDR images to more accurately represent the range of intensity levels found in real scenes, ranging from direct sunlight to
faint starlight.
(source from : WIKIPEDIA)


















This photo had been shoot at Bandar Melaka and Pangkalan Balak.It had been taken because it was my assgnment for editing class.Having fun doing this.What can i describe is HDR artwork look artistic and cool.Enjoyed it ^.-

No comments:

Post a Comment