Assalamualaikm,
Haip!!!,My Name is Atasha Nabila binti Haron.Im 20 years old now.Im not kind of rich person.Im the 1st children.My father had passed away 2 years ago.He is the reason why i be like this.Why i love photography,started from him.The tragedy.But its not the tragedy actually,its about starting new life.My life..What i should be.I love him..

What is 'Photography' ?

Photography is about the process of recording pictures by means of capturing light on a light sensitive medium such as sensor or film.'Phos' means light while 'Graphics' means drawing and together meaning "Drawing with Light'..It not just that.Its about understanding and love the subject before capturing..Feels it..That the result is = the best!!
Here i share all my artwork.I am not gonna say that my artwork is the best but for me,now,its the best.From days to days,month to month,i try to improve it.Take a look..There some experience i'll share..Funny,Sad and maybe cool..enjoyed it!! ^.^

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Advertising : Product

This is the best one and the tired one!!haha.Dont know to others but for the begginers like me,its fun and need some brainstorm."PRODUCT ADVERTISING",WHAT IS IT??
Actually P.A is also the subject that me and we learn for this sem :0 It is about advertised any product.How to shoot the product to make audience like and intrest with the product.How we create the design,how we make it creative,how we use props to make it suit with the produt..Its not a kind of easy..Let me share some.I should study about the product that i had choose.Ex,sunkiller (sunblock)..the question is,
a)What type of product : sunblock
= Of couse ada kena mengena dengan matahari kan?Dapatkan lah "ray light"Make it the background of the subject.

My product had been accepted but need some D.I..No need to much D.I..Im not the Graphic design student but "photography student"..Why need a lot of D.I right?? I'll upload it later and story how my friend and i coorparate to do it..Assalamualaikum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment